As your trusted partner, the physician-driven IKS Virtual Care Team delivers benefits across the entire care continuum.
IKS CARE directly supports the most important relationships in healthcare—patients and physicians. How? Through a comprehensive offering that improves the clinical care process and transforms clinical workflow. IKS CARE increases provider productivity, improves the quality of clinical outcomes and gives providers greater access to patients, not “paperwork.”
With the support of a Virtual Care Team, IKS CARE makes the practice of medicine rewarding for providers—again! IKS CARE allows ambulatory organizations to deploy additional resources to enhance clinical care, a distinctively new and enhanced relationship with patients through real-time support in the clinical environment. The results are immediate and measurable.
- Reduce workload: so providers can have meaningful interactions with more patients
- Enhance patient engagement: the magic spark that drives patient satisfaction and compliance with care plans
- Improve care coordination: deliver better care while driving down costs
- Provide analytic support: direct the care team’s focus and enhance outcomes
- Increase cost savings: improve expense management even as reimbursements decline
IKS CARE FEATURES
Clinical Data Management
With IKS CARE, clinical records are complete, valid, appropriate, and actionable. The result? Improved care delivery that is safer, more effective and affordable.
Virtual Documentation significantly increases coding accuracy, streamlines EHR navigation, and gives physicians the confidence to practice medicine.
Enhanced Care Delivery
Clinical summaries are required for Meaningful Use, but they also have the power to dramatically improve patient interactions.
Client Feedback: Timing is Key!
- Emergency medicine and unscheduled care management service provider
- 30 hospitals treating over 1 million patients annually
- Declining billings
- Rapid growth driven by an expanding physician base
- Implementing technology to meet regulatory requirements and streamline practice processes
- Reallocated billing staff to support EMR project
Admission Review Services
The IKS Impact
- Lack of real time clinical support & high cost of admission reviews
- Inappropriate admissions and compliance risks
- Absence of case managers during weekends and nights